- Food coloring (rainbow colors (purple, dark blue, light blue, lime, yellow, orange, and red)
- Ziploc bags (7 bags)
- Divide the desire amount of pasta into each Ziploc bag.
- Add 1 tsp of vinegar into each bag.
- Add 4-5 drops of food coloring into each bag.
- Shake and mix the bag so the pasta is completely covered with the color, if needed add 2-3 drops at a time to get the desire color. Do this to seven bags.
- Once the pasta is colored completely, lay the pasta out onto paper towel or a tray. Let all the colors dry for couple of hours.
- Create your sensory play, now that you have your colored pasta!