While learning the letter U this week, we decided to do Unicorn theme activities. One while is the Unicorn Slime. Loved making it with Sophie and she enjoyed playing and mixing the slime to create new colors.
- Baking Soda
- Saline solution
- Glue (regular or glitter glue will work)
- In a large bowl, pour in 1 bottle of glitter glue and 1/2 cup of water. Mix well.
- Add 1/2 tsp of baking soda and mix.
- Add 2 tbsp of saline solution and mix quickly as it will come together.
- Remove from bowl and mix well with your hands.
- Enjoy your slime!
*If you are using regular glue, follow the same recipe but add food coloring (which ever color you desire) to the glue and water mix in the first step.
*You may also add glitter and sequins during the first step to make it as fun and creative as you like.
After playing with each color, Sophie decided to mix all three colors and enjoyed playing with new vibrant unicorn slime.
This post contains affiliate links. I hope they help and thank you for your support!