- Large tray (2)
- Shaving cream
- Paint or food coloring
- Craft stick
- Card stock paper
- Towel paper/wet wipes
- Set-up your area, I used dollar tree plastic table cover to cover my work area.
- Spray shaving cream into the tray and cover it completely.
- Add drops of food coloring, or paint all over the shaving cream. We did this a couple of time, with random design and we also made a rainbow.
- Using a craft stick, swirl and mix the colors and make a design that you like.
- Lay card stock paper onto the shaving cream and press firmly.
- Lift the paper off the shaving cream slowly and lay it in the second tray facing up.
- Using a scraper, wipe away the shaving cream.
- Repeat, or add more colors and mix to make some new designs.
This post contains affiliate links. I hope they help and thank you for your support!